Keysight Technologies Inc shares approach 52-week high – Market Mover
Shares of Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS) today closed 2.0% below their 52-week high of $ 205.48, giving the company a market cap of $ 36 billion. The stock is currently up 52.5% year-to-date, 53.8% in the past 12 months and 446.3% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 2.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 32.1% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market is 1.1.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the IT industry, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock market performance beats its peer average by 593.9%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 616.4%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -105.4% higher than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.